When your order is despatched, an email will be sent to you allowing you to track your order and reschedule the delivery if needed. In case of a failed delivery attempt, UPS or DPD will leave a notice in your letter box and you will have the possibility to retrieve your order at UPS or DPD’s nearest access point.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to shop on the Columbia online shop?
- Do I need to register to order from the Columbia online shop?
- Why should I become a registered customer?
- Can I delete my account?
- I am having problems placing my order online. What should I do?
- Can I place an order by email?
- How do I know what is the right size for me?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Can I change or cancel my order once it’s been placed?
- What happens if I am not at home when the delivery arrives?