We work hard to process your order quickly so that you receive it as soon as possible. Because we process orders so quickly, they cannot be interrupted once they have been placed. If you forgot to add something to your order before it was placed, please place a separate order for the additional item. It will ship to you in separate packaging, and will have its own unique order number and tracking link. If you'd like to cancel your order, you'll need to wait until it is received and then return it for a refund.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the shipping address once I have placed my order?
- Is it safe to shop on the Columbia online shop?
- Do I need to register to order from the Columbia online shop?
- Why should I become a registered customer?
- Can I delete my account?
- I am having problems placing my order online. What should I do?
- Can I place an order by email or telephone?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Can I change or cancel my order once it’s been placed?
- What happens if I am not at home when the delivery arrives?